An Actor Repairs

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

And The Stockings Were Hung (in the hallway) With Care.

This is Manhattan!! Who the hell has a chimney?!
Some Christmas memories from the year of the gut (renovation, I mean).

Our Tree.



My stocking stuffed by Santa. ( I don’t know about your santa but mine looks really good in red)




Leigh’s stocking stuffed by Santa. (Scrawled on the wall by this careless santa, “too small” and “see below”).



Our Christmas stuff is packed away in boxes and so we made do. Somewhere in the box is the stocking in which I was carried home from the hospital. You see, I was due on Christmas day and had several people convinced that I represented the second coming, but alas, I came too soon. OK, let’s stop right there. Anyone who’s mind wandered to the gutter needs to find a new blog. Anyway, I was given the stocking as a keepsake and it makes an appearance annually. Truth be told, it’s holding up slightly better than I. But let’s be fair, I get used daily.


Occasionally people will ask me, “How can you live in New York City?” Some days I am hard pressed to answer. But some days it’s just this easy. Look what’s in my back yard.



Taken on our Christmas Eve stroll, 2006.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made an amazing transformation of your apartment. I stand in awe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home